I have a British vehicle that has the steering wheel on the right.

Can you then register it in a country where the driving is on the right side of the road?

If a vehicle is registered in a country where you drive on the right side of the road (most of the EU countries), the COC will be quite sufficient and valid.

On the other hand, in the event that on the COC there is the information that the vehicle can be registered only in a country with left-hand traffic, such as ENGLAND or JAPAN, the individual homologation for registration in a country with right-hand traffic may but should not be necessary. .

Then a technical inspection will be carried out to assess whether any failures or serious problems have been found.

If the technical opinion is negative, approval will not be necessary.

What is very important is that the car complies with the compliance with the regulations of the country of the forthcoming registration.

These are the important points:

Front and rear lights
Rear view mirrors

For more info or specifications contact our team